Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A NICE ZINE ON A NICE SUNDAY

Hey.. up now is something that I came across at the end of this week..

I got here a zine that I enjoyed reading so much. A friend from the US sent this to me and a short read but undeniably fun...


We got here ROCKET QUEEN an accurate and cleverly honest take on her life being a stripper. All doors opened and all secrets told. About the life inside this strip bars, “marketing” strategies and benefits of their independent and tax free occupation. With chapters that would take you step by step. This is very cool, written on a first person account. The name of the writer is not told but she is some one that surely didn’t fail to impress me. Very empowering to women who are not stuck in the confines of the world wide” good girl” perception. Honest, intelligent and practical, recommended to our womyn friends. If you want a copy ill let you copy mine or we could trade just give me a message.




July 19, Sunday is my daughter Saydee’s birthday, if you didn’t know my daughter saydee died because of a lung illness. So we got to visit her on the cemetery and lit a candle.THE 19TH OF JULY 2 years ago, This day is considered to be one of the best days of my life. Everything I do is dedicated to you Saydee, I could have lost you but you’ll always be in my heart for ever and ever…

No comments:

Post a Comment