Monday, August 31, 2009

restart

a pan of baked vegie macaroni with 3 cheese

Well its been a while. I’m sorry if I haven’t updated this as often as I used too. My head has been up to a lot of shit and also been quite disappointed with some stuffs.. Asawhole is supposed to be in a Euro tour and everything has been ok. The paper was done, the shows were booked and we were all set for a chance of a lifetime. The impossible had appeared it self and thinking it was ok. A year of preparation is ended by a 5 minute interview, DENIED! It sucks but life goes on. Reapplication next year! Enough of that..



with t4 crew outside our house

The activities of the past weeks had been an overload. From the AAW Luzon tour to the Luzon people coming over. I myself could say that I was privileged to witness a lot of great bands, meet a lot of people and learn a lot of stuffs. By now I guess it safe to say that in the midst of all this shit I had been enjoying Pinas diy hardcore, at its finest!

with good friend sak of roundhead and iron will

You could see a lot of enthusiasm and passion in every people that you meet and you can’t help but be inspired. A lot of talented song writers, zine makers, organizers that are all up to make a change maybe not in the world but in their lives and the community they are living in. none the less awesome!! Well I got a hand of a lot of new and cool shit so maybe I could share it with you in the coming issues so watch out!!



chain of strength inspired staid shirt


list of good stuffs that makes/made me smile

-ASAWHOLE full length cd (out very soon!)

-STAID and HTB demos samplers

- Goerge Carlin tribute cd ( a collection of performance and interviews of the person who I think is the most intelligent comedian and person who ever lived ,in my own opinion)

-I.R.H issue 3 , Tight End issue 1 and Gran Peligro ( with interview of Asawhole by the way. If you’re interested I still got some copy to pass around)

-Pizza eating frenzy with Bystorm

-krings despedida party (this is how cot do it)

-Carlyn’s steaks (great food great service, big meat)

- HTB’s An exercise in free will –


“we were given a mind, lets use it and question why! TAKE CONTROL of your reason for living , UTILIZE the mind you’ve been given TAKE CONTROL make your own choices UTILIZE your mind and say, I WONT BE YOUR MACHINE!”

More to follow from now on I promise, vacations over..im back!!!


Listening to: JESU ‘CONQUEROR , MIND SET ‘EP, MORRISEY ‘MY EARLY BURGLARY YEARS



No comments:

Post a Comment