Monday, August 31, 2009

zines zines zines

TIGHT END ISSUE 1

I st issue of many to come I hope, a fanzine dedicated to hardcore and straight edge. I got a copy of it from the maker itself, DAN whom I met while touring Laguna. Well I must say that this is a great job. A lot of show reviews; I think it’s pretty consistent. Looks like our man right here never failed to come to a lot of shows. With interviews of my local favorite acts BYSTORM and HTB! And also with a SxE band from Boston called THE EFFORT. An article about 7’vinyls and an obvious liking for football, a good zine but I must say that I need more. I finished it in one sitting and hungry for more!! Great job bro, keep it up…looking forward for issue number 2..

Contact TIGHT END @ dlbothgunsblazing@yahoo.com

youthcrewrevival.blogspot.com


TIJUANA FUERZE DE RUDO

A nice full format zine, another of his many from GRANPELIGROZINE, according to him “this project is one of those tiny particles floating out of my mind at some stage of recurrent daydreams” . a small issue with 2 interviews, With ASAWHOLE and RADIKAL PRIMATES ( a long running diy zine which I’m so eager to get a copy of) . another great job KJ!!

Im handing out copies of this so if your interested just hit me up ok?

Contact kj : http://www.myspace.com/116051203

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment